Time for another Friday Five...
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Oh, crap - housekeeping!!! OK, look. I'm a male. I'm a guy. I'm also a pig. When it comes to housekeeping, my duties center around garbage - collecting it, bagging it, taking it out to the curb. That's about it. I do it and I don't do it well. The rest of the housekeeping is done by my lovely wife. There, I've said it. I don't do it. I'm sorry. I'm a lazy slob. I have to get that out there for everyone to hear. Yes, I'm a lazy slob, I don't do housework. That being said, this week's Friday Five just isn't going to be good for me, if you know what I mean. OK, thing I hate most? How about taking out the garbage... (God, that's lame...)
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? For some reason, I don't mind doing windows (which I rarely do) or - get ready for this - I've enjoyed defrosting a freezer. Go figure.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? Umm... as needed. Yeah, as needed...
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? Ummm.... not doing it?
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? The screen on one of our TV sets.
(Boy am I going to get slammed for this...)