Time for another Friday Five...
1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed? Why, yes it is.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be? No, I'm OK with it.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?) I'm a Jr., meaning that I have the same name as my dad.
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why? I'm neutral about names. I have more feelings about what people name their pets than I do about names of people.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it? You know what? No, it's not that accurate. It sounds like it makes me out to be stronger than I am.
Your name of Michael gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.