This collection of entries is from July 26, 2002.
Quick update on the live feeds: The houseguests got a Mexican dinner last night, sometime after 10pm their time. It was the first real meal for half the household that was eating PB&J for the week. There was a food challenge early this morning (CBS woke them up at 8am which, for them, is unheard of) which they won, so there's new food for them for the week. They had a Subway six foot sandwich for lunch, after the challenge. Roddy nominated Amy and Marcellas for eviction. Both of them threatened to walk out later in the day, but I belive it took the producers to turn them around while the two of them were in the Diary Room. Here's another twist - Josh went to Gerry to discuss a "coalition" for the next week or two.
Indy was looking cute again this afternoon. I had to post another pic. She's being a brat, though, and will be spending a bit more time in her condo tonight.
Time for another Friday Five...
1. How long have you had a weblog? Since December 2001. I'm a relative newbie.
2. What was your first post about? Commenting on the first Bowl game of the season - I thought that it was too early
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? I've had no name changes. On May 1st I moved off of Blog*Spot over to my own domain.
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? I'm a Blogger guy. I liked it because it gave you a way to get up and running (with a Blog*Spot blog) in absolutely no time. I'm thinking about Moveable Type, just because of some of the features.
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? Actually, some of the people that I read have multiple blogs! It doesn't really matter to me - I'm looking for the human connection, trying to figure out who they are. Normally, you can pick that up through journals, but a blog is just as effective.